They included a series of questions to help guide the families who chose to join them in this experience.
- What do you and your child look forward to most during these days together?
- What is one funny or lighthearted thing that has happened.
- What has been challenging?
- What is your child’s favorite book/activity/phrase/movie/song/snack etc. right now?
- What is something new your child has started doing since quarantine that they weren’t doing before? / What is something new they’ve learned?
- Family members, what is life like in your eyes right now? What do you want to tell your child now for them to read years later about this time?
- If possible, please include a picture to add to this memento.